for Resume Review Service
Types of Personal Data Collected
While using the Website, in particular submitting the reviews, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Cookies and Usage Data.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website. It may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that You visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We use analytics cookies to understand how visitors interact with the Website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. For more information about cookies, you may visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Website, to provide Us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Website.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
We won’t share, sell, rent, or distribute your Personal Information. However, there are several cases where We would have to disclose such data:
- We may publish and otherwise use, in conjunction of your reviews, the name or nickname You provide to Us upon submitting a relevant form through the Website. If you wish to remain anonymous, please leave those lines blank;
- if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency);
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect and defend our rights and property;
- In case of fraudulent or illicit actions on your behalf;
- In case of your harmful behavior on our Website.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Rights under the CCPA
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. If You are a resident of California, You have the following rights:
- The right to notice. You have the right to be notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used;
- The right to request. Under CCPA, You have the right to request that We disclose information to You about our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes and share of personal information;
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out);
- The right to delete Personal Data;
- The right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your consumer’s rights.
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us by sending us an email at [email protected].
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.